Fashion Friday Lux De Ville purses

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

Today I am hitting the road to Planet Comic Con!! This is my 2nd Comic Con and I heard this one is pretty awesome so I'll be filling you in next week on my whole trip details! I also plan to make a few stops at some other spots besides Comic Con.


For my birthday, I got myself a present a bag from Lux De Ville I picked up at Daisy Jones Locker in Omaha. It's an awesome local shop we have for anything Pin Up and Rockabilly. I've always wanted a Lux De Ville bag but I was once the fence about owing one mainly because of the price, and I have some floozy bags that are knock offs from Sourpuss that I love but after some thought, I went for it. Let's just say I'm happy I did!!


Here's my bag Bon Voyage Kiss Locks:



I also got the matching wallet via Sourpuss Clothing.




Red/black is my go to color lately (it's Harley Quinn colors). The interior is card print:



Which is definitely a fun nod to Harley!

I'm weird my main requirement is interior pockets. Tell me I am not alone on this one! My Lux bag has two side pockets (like my floozy bags) and zippered interior pocket.

What else do I love about this bag?

The size. Normally, I am a smaller purse/clutch girl because I've learned to downsize because my co-workers complain all the time about how much there purses weighing a ton! My rule of thumb is to carry the bare essentials and if it doesn't fit in my purse I don't need it. At school, I just take my wallet and stick in my backpack since now that I've got my PT equipment (Yay!!) I have to lug another bag around so less is more.

I am usually not matchy matchy either because I have enough wallets as it is (like purses) so I don't want to match every stinking purse and wallet together. I do make a few acceptation for this purse and my Marilyn Monroe cross body.

So what's in my purse? I'm glad you asked:




Besides my wallet working from the left to right. Is my pink sunglasses (from Gordmans), my red Ipsy December glam bag which carries my miscellaneous stuff (you know lip chap, nail file etc), pens including my Wonder Woman Fuko pop pen, my lipstick case, another thing of lip stuff (I am obsessed), last but not least gum and tic tacs in cherry cola flavor!


Oh last but not least The Cherry Dollface has the same purse but in mint! Check out here video! (It's a bit old but I love watching it)



I will be gone until Monday 5/23 so I have already a post set up! I will be back next week to recap EVERYTHING!!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts