Fashion Love: The Mindy Project

I took an extra day off for my friend's daughter's High school graduation!

I recently binged watched The Mindy Project on Hulu. I have a deep love for Mindy Lahiri. Grab a bear claw and enjoy this post!


Not only is the show totally relate-able:




 But her fashion is on point!

I love this outfit!! 



Cherry pajamas? Get it here



If you can't afford the pajamas check out this totes adorable dress from Le Bomb shop! (I may have to order it!) I definitely think Mindy would wear this!

Nobody can rock neon like Mindy can!!






Love this sweater but not the price! I could make it for less!! 




Yes even though Mindy is around my age (and curvy to boot) she still rocks some fun outfits seriously. In fact she has a closet in her doctor's office!!

Here's a board on Pinterest

Also if you want some of her outfits or any show for that matter (all my favorites are listed) check out WornOnTV.net   just pick your favorite show, the character, then click on the outfit and it gives you several options.


Happy Shopping!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts