Classic Red

I am on vacation this week in preparation for Planet CC this weekend!

Do you remember your first pinup/rockabilly/retro dress that you purchased? I remember mine  It's the exact same one I wore on my first pin up shoot (who doesn't love polka dots? I need a dress in every color I think!). I wore it for a Christmas party last year adding black stockings and a black cardigan  (this was before the snow mind you) so it hasn't seen the light of day since. I believe it was sitting in my closet gathering magic (the nerd in me) waiting for the day I would wear it again. Ironically I believe I wore it last mothers day too. One of the straps broke too so I had to re sew it (such is life).

Outfit details:



I forgot where I ordered the dress from but if you want any color polka dot dress check out Le Bomb Shop! They are by far the most reasonably priced store out there if you're on a budget!

Rose hair: clip also Sourpuss clothing 

Petticoat: Party City



The shoes are Bettie Paige that I found on E Bay. They have a few minor defects  but they are so cute! I always take flats with me so I can change into them later if I am going to be on my feet longer!

Also not pictured is my white flowly long sleeved wrap from Gordmans (more on that later)

About the petticoat I know I shouldn't have ordered from Party City but I was desperate for one and it was inexpensive so I went for it. Actually it has worked out for me. I have been looking for another one (in red or black)  and I haven't narrowed it down yet. Stay tuned!

Nothing beats a classic red polka dotted dress!


XO,

Margie Mae 




Comments

Popular Posts