Fashion Friday: InsomniacCreationss

Happy Friday! It's going to be another nerdy weekend as Saturday is Free Comic book day AND I'm going to see Captain America Civil War too! You know Cap is boyfriend right? ;)

Countdown to Planet Comic Con: Two weeks!! 

So in honor of that I am sharing my super hero inspired brooches that I got from an Etsy Store called InsomniacCreationss 

They care Rockabilly items, and nerdy items (think Superhero, Star Wars, and Disney). I was excited to stumble across this awesome shop!

Here's my order:


I ordered the POW! BAM! Sweater or cardigan clips because I have been looking everywhere for some cute/eye catching ones and these fit the bill. They're a nice size and also come with a pin option too

Next, I ordered a Wonder Woman brooch. It gives you the option to do a different color silhouette and lasso color. Of course I went with classic red and gold.

Last thing that I ordered was the black sparrows with the cherries brooch. It's so cute!

I thought it was awesome that she included bonus items the Wonder Woman logo brooch, and the pairs of rose earrings. :)

Note: There is a couple weeks turn around time for the items about 3 weeks which is understandable since they are homemade items.

I definitely will be ordering again!!

**************************
Last but not least in honor of my geeky weekend check out this The Simpsons inspired kitchen!


Seriously? How sweet is that?? Makes you want to have a doughnut right?

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts