Closet organization continued


I am on vacation this week

I did some small projects while on my April vacation. The sucky part is that my phone freaked out two weeks ago so I lost all my pictures on the other two projects I did :( so I won't be able to share them :( I didn't get to tackle everything (there is never enough time am I right?). I've been re-organizing my bedroom closet. For some reason it relaxes me. I got more command hooks to help aid in hanging up some of my purses (I do have a ton of purses):




I totally forgot to take before pictures but I had a few purses on my shelf above but it was starting to get a little cramped so with the help of command strips and a few extra nails that I moved.

I had my hoodies/sweatshirts hanging here prior I moved them to my hall closet. Then my dresses over a bit, and with my shoe holder. It gives my shelf a bit more room (for shoes!). I also removed several of my totes that contained my winter clothes. (I have a ton of clothes!). So to give way more room below too.

How do you organize your closet? Any tips?

Have a great week!

XO,

Mae Carter





Comments

Popular Posts