Busy month?

Well looking at my day runner the other morning at work filling with upcoming events it made look back and say whoa! When did I become so busy? Here is a list of what’s going on!

Dad’s colonoscopy Thursday morning (I will have to go down after I get off he has to go in at 6:30am)

Friday another much needed trip to Omaha for supplies and possibly check out some Halloween stores with Beck and possibly Husker Hockey game Friday night

Saturday watching the football game may go to hockey if haven’t gone Friday night

That’s this week/weekend now here the following:

October 21 Flu shot (Since there is SO much going around I am not taking any chances!) followed by a staff meeting or as I like to call mandatary meetings (hoops & yoyo term!)

October 26th Jenny’s birthday. It also the scrub sale at work Shannon and I plan to go then have breakfast after!

October 27th Town Hall meeting at work- I didn’t attend the last time they had these if that date doesn’t work I may go Wednesday They talk about what’s going on around FAMC I’m curious plus I have yet to see any of the administration or board members I hear so much about them that I need to know who they are and what they look like. Later Project Pink at MLC (I will post something at the end of this)

Somewhere in between I know Beck and I are planning to go to Mystery Manor in Omaha and Isaac Walton is having a haunted trail coming up too. I think there is another MLC game plus another couple hockey games this month too!


WOW!!! In some ways I am glad to be kept busy but then I also wonder when will I sleep?


Okay I better post this now in case I don’t get a chance later since it’s getting close but FAMC is hosting Project Pink October 27th at MLC Hopkins Arena 5:30-8:30pm. This from the flyer I picked up at work:

Bring your best girlfriends and join us for a fun and entertaining evening. Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and beverages while chatting with your friends from 5:30 to 6:15pm. Then sit back, relax, and learn how to “give your health the royal treatment” from expert panel of FAMC physicians.

Jennifer Hart, Mrs. Nebraska 2009, will serve as our emcee for the evening. Jennifer is from Elkhorn and volunteers on behalf of the Susan G. Komen Nebraska Chapter to promote early detection and treatment of breast caner

Drawings for pampering prizes to make you feel like a queen will take place throughout the event with one grand prize drawing to crown the evening. Everyone attending will receive a gift just for being a guest of our royal court. Invite all the women in your life to be a part of Project Pink: Giving your Health the Royal Treatment.


I am attending this event. I may be the youngest there but I’m going for education purposes. I think it is important to start thinking about this now so I know what to do. But now I’ve heard it can strike younger too I heard there was a 10-year-old girl that had it. If you interested let me know or check out
www.famc.org to sign up!


Will hopefully post again Friday if I don’t get to busy ha.

Comments

Popular Posts