TGIF and a sneak peek


Here is a sample picture of my "pink ribbon" prjocet. These were made the other night. The top ribbon is made from the notepad I use at work. Next below that and to the left is from a magazine ad, words covered the whole ribbon so I cut out what I could I may add real ribbon to it, to the right of that is a ribbon I made with my finger prints and my pink highlighter :-) and last is one using a stipple technique with my pink ribbon sharpie (shown in the picture) and below them all is my pink ribbon pink I have been wearing this month.


The weather is supposed to be nice today so hopefully I can work on some photography part of the project. I was playing around with the idea of using my magnetic pink car ribbon (it has been serving as my pattern for the larger scale ribbons) stick it on Shorty then photograph it. However I wish I had photoshop so I could black and white Shorty then have the ribbon be pink oh well. I'll see what I can do. My friend Tori also wants some of my ribbons so I plan to make a smaller scale for her which means double the ribbon load but it's okay I want to remain busy!


I have also discovered in my drawer in the bathroom when I went to look for a hair tie the other night, cotton candy lipstick. Now I hardly wear lipstick mainly lip gloss (cover girl wetslicks fruit spritzers in watermelon spalsh) I had purchased it last year for my 80's Halloween costume it is a very bright almost garish PINK (k maybe I exaggerate a bit!) since then I don't use it all guess what it's going to be used for? The project! Told you make up was going to be involved! I plan a lipstick on the mirror effect. Plus it reminds me of the "Why I wore lipstick to my masectomy" book. I have these great mirrored panels that I got at Hobby Lobby many moons ago (I only used on for my box purse). I plan to use nail polish and blush too in the project.


Dad's colonoscopy went good yesterday. He had only 5 polyups (I know it's spelled wrong) and a slight case of diverticulitis nothing to worry about as long as he gets his fiber! The awesome thing was Dr. Wolf (he's my sister's doctor) called down to the office to give me the results. He was so polite I was shocked! I mean he's pretty nice anyways when I have spoken to him on the phone but professional. Saying "Operator this is Dr. Wolf" blah blah but he called by my first name and asked how I was then told my how dad did. Lately all I have dealt with is crabby doctors it was a breath of fresh air to hear someone so pleasant as Dr. Wolf. He is wonderful with my sister (from what I've seen). Nice doctors are hard to come by they seem to be rare around here (there are a couple others besides him) So thank you Doc for being the awesome doctor that you are don't EVER change!



It's going to be a good weekend Hockey game tonight or possibly tomorrow also the Husker game football game too.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND GO BIG RED (HOCKEY AND FOOTBALL!!)

Comments

Popular Posts