Sunday Thoughts: And just like that....


Last week Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed the return of Sex and the City! Which is called "And just like that" I about lost my mind. SATC has been a staple of my early 20's/30's. If I'm having a real bad day, I bust out my season 3 copy to binge. I know there are mixed feelings about Carrie being the worst however, I am excited to see how the girls (minus Samantha sadly) are doing in their 50's. 

I've written about the 20th Anniversary of SATC, and about Carrie's unique fashion sense. It's time to dust of the Milano's, pour myself a Comso and relive the girls crazy lives. 

Apparently there is a strained relationship with Kim Cattrall (Samantha) and the other girls, mainly SJP critizing her for being cruel to Cattrall when she offered her conelnces to Cattrall's brother's passing in 2018. She even posted this article  about the situation which really brings things to light. 

It saddens me that Samantha won't be on the reboot even Cattrall said a different actress could play Samantha (she even suggested a woman of color playing Samantha). Althought I respect Kim's choices but it's not SATC without Samantha in my opinion.

The show doesn't preime until Spring but I might be spinkling in posts here and there in the meantime.

I am still looking forward to show!


Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts