Weekly Update!

I've decided to do weekly updates Bi-Weekly. I still enjoy writing "Sunday Thoughts" once in awhile. I was really excited to for JoJo coming out that I wanted to share (even though was a bit short). Again she's a wonderful role model for this generation.

Also, I have been watching "Hollywood Graveyard" on You Tube which has been so cathartic especially this week. I haven't felt myself lately which resulting me in deleting my Facebook (I'm back on Twitter). I think a bit seasonal affect disorder and the fact that certain people aren't happy with the new president. It seems like every election someone is unhappy. In fact I was basically griped at by a coworker for my voting choices it really upset me. 

I was really hopeful this election and I still want to be but when people who don't agree bring you down really truly hurts. I know everyone are entitled to their opinions but so am I. I don't need to be judges for my choices nor have I judged people for theirs it's not my style. 

Anyways, back to Hollywood Graveyard, I am excited that I am compiling a list of women that to me inspired pinup culture. Most are known Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield but some are unknow but they sparked my interest throughout watching the tours that I am hoping to do future posts about them after some research of course. Plus I will be adding to my Strange and Unusual cemetery headstones post as well!  

Enough rambling!

Sunday Jan 24th 

I made a prediction about who would be playing in the Super bowl which is The Chiefs and Buccaneers! Pretty exciting!




Monday-Tuesday Jan 25-26th

We got a major snow storm with about 10" of snow here's a few pictures:





Wednesday Jan 27th

Wednesdays are my home days so nothing to Earth shattering happened mainly I just use that day to catch up on dishes, overall cleaning this is where I catchup up on Podcasts too. 

Thursday Jan 28th

I am getting goodies for Lola including this sticker:



Dad got his Covid Shot too. We're all vaccinated and in a few weeks will be the 2nd. 


Friday Jan 29th

This is my pay day so of course meaning running errands and groceries but I did get to do a Target run with my bestie and I am now a proud employee of Dunder Mifflin (if you know you know):


I go back to work Saturday so that's it for the week!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts