Goals for 2021

Happy New Year!! 

Since we really don't know what the New Year will bring Covid wise but I still want to make some goals for the year. 

Without further ado....

Trek up The Tower I have not done this since 2016. I want to train (it's in May next year) for it and beat my time which was 24 minutes. 

Loose 50 pounds  My 20 year HS reunion is in 2021 so I want to get in shape again and look good for the reunion 

Read 30 Books I read 20 this year so 10 more shouldn't be a problem!

Pinup photo shoots I haven't been photographed in a year I need to get back in front of the camera!

Take my PT Exam It's a long shot but I am hoping I can re-take my exam and pass it! 

Move House I know this has been on my list for years but I think by Spring I can make it happen!

Start a Podcast  It's a long shot, I know everyone and their mother have a podcast but I want to attempt this and see how it goes 

Date It's really scary to put yourself out there after a big heartbreak it has been 7 years and I owe it to myself to at least try. 

Travel  This is another one I am putting out into the Universe. I know the world is still crazy and I want to travel when it is safe to. 

Work on Cosplay I have some great ideas that I want to (hopefully) do! 

Learn a new skill This can be anything including learning the Ukele 


Also on the blog, I am hoping to do a weekly update on Sundays. I often do Sunday thoughts but I thought it might be interesting to recap you on my week. Since my goals are this week. I will start my week Jan 1-9th next week! 

What are your goals for the New Year?

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts