Sunday Thoughts: Jojo Siwa is the role model we need in 2021

Instead of my other post, I want to talk about Jojo Siwa. She's actually from Omaha. Even though I'm not into her music but I know how genuinely talented she is. Plus she's very bright and colorful. 

She recently came out and it's super exciting. Our younger generation needs role models like Jojo to be honest and open with her audience. She says she's really happy and I can tell from IGTV/Live video. It's wonderful to see. 

I love this quote from her:

"Like my dad said, love is universal. You guys can love whoever you want to love, and you guys can do in life whatever you want to do," she said. "You can dream a dream and make that dream come true, no matter what. Just be happy, happiness is sometimes really hard. If something makes you happy, enjoy it. Just enjoy it, live in the moment. Don't think too much, just kinda live."

She hit the nail on the head. The world seems so dark lately and some like her sharing a bright spot is nothing short than amazing. When I was growing up, it was hard to find role models like Jojo, it was a struggle because you're told by society that you're supposed to be a certain way, etc. It was hard growing up as it is and I can't imagine what this generation (especially right now) is going through. 

Thank you Jojo for paving the way!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts