Strange and Unsual: PB Here part 3

After I posted PB Here part 2 there was one more clip:



The Descrption reads: "They're adjusting the Extranet and as a side effect I can't post any more. thanks, all. PB was given a place from IBT and he says in the comments that he is adopting a cat. Then end credits and merch come after that. 

Most of the comments are people unsatisfied but it's part of ARG. I do admit it would have been interesting to see what would of happended if PB deleted the program, the evil PB escaped and whatnot. But it sounds like it wasn't meant to be.

I had to adjust my "Strange and unsual posts" to fit this one in. 

This week I am wrapping up some 2020 posts the final Can't Clutch This and my final thrift haul. 

Stay Spooky! 

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts