Weekly Update!

Finally I am getting around to a weekly update! Last week didn't go well and I ended up scrapping the post at sort of the last minute (Sex and the City comeback seemed a tad more important!) but going forward I am hoping to do this going forward!

Monday January 11 




I said goodbye to my car Sunni. Last Thursday Sunni wound up not starting after I stopped at my dad's to do laundry. Well it turned out the timing chain snapped (this is the 2nd time I've had this happen). She's was an older car (a 2003) had over 150,000 miles on her, plus some addiotnal problems it was time to let go. 

Tuesday January 12 




Finished my first book of 2021! More on this in the future!! 

Wednesday January 13




I got my first dose of the Covid Vaccine! Not going to lie I had some icky side effects (hello fatigue and arm pain) but I am happy to get the vaccine! One step closer to normal!

Thrursday January 14 

I got a new car! Meet Lola!




Lola is a 2013 Chevy Spark and I'm in love with her! She's a real beaut! 

Friday January 15 

I finished my 2nd book of 2021! No picture but it was on my Kindle, it's for Jade the Libra's spooky book club for January! It was so good I could not put it down!!


I am also learning how to read Tarot cards by doing Daily Readings. I have two different decks. I am working with the smaller second deck (Oddly enough called Second Sight). I am working on a post eventually to share my progress!

Other than that my week was really uneventful (besides adopting Lola!).

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts