$10 Goodwill Challenge 2021

Last Friday, I went Goodwill. The first trip of 2021 AND it was a $10 challenge too!!!

Before I get into the haul. I have to have a moment of silence for an item I didn't get:


I really wanted this apothecary jar... but it was $5.99 and I didn't have room for it. 

Onto what I did get!! 



The first item I found was this Caboodle!! It has a box inside with a mirror/compartments in it. I was really excited to find a vintage style one in the wild (Not sure of the date). 

Next, I found more milkshake glasses to add to my collection. I had gotten two from Target almost 2 years ago. It's pretty exciting to find these type of glasses at Goodwill!

Speaking of: I found a bottle cap sign that is a Soda Fountain sign!! I will admit I did put it out into the universe when I was creating the space. :) 

Last but not least a small Coke Tin: This is a fun design for my collection.

Total: $9.58 

I am really with happy with my goodies and for the good thrifting mojo for 2021!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts