Last Goodwill Haul of 2020

I know it's 2021 and yet I still have things from 2020 to catch up on! Wednesday was my final Can't Clutch This and today is my final Goodwill Haul of 2020 which I hit the jackpot! 

As you know, I never go to a Goodwill with an actual "list" as some thrift influencers do. Often I do have thing in my mind on the back burner but sometimes I don't find those items. And sometimes I like to do a $10 Goodwill challenge but I surprised myself and spent under $30 on my last trip! Brace yourself this is a long post!

All these items are for my living room/kitchen area which was pure coincidence!

Cat plate:



As you know I love having trinket trays around the house. I got this one for my end table in the living room. To put sunglasses on (also it totally looks my cat Stark). Speaking of plates:



I actually broke one of my black plates last year and I really wanted black but settled for these red ones (I do have 1 red plate) that were from Target. My kitchen is red/black. 

Coke Tin:


On top of these plates I found a fun Coke tin. Another thing I collect (various Coke items) it has a fun baseball designs. I noticed a bunch of Coke glasses which is something that is rare at thrift stores I have only found one complete set before.

Paper towel rack:


Again I broke the one that I had when I moved in so finally I replaced it with this nice red/metal one. 

Not pictured (for some reason even though I did take pictues) was some small pots for the kitchen

Frames:



I love snap frames and often find them thrifting. The last time I was at Goodwill I had seen them but didn't get them. So I knew it was a sign that they were still there!

Party Lite Holder:

Finding brands like Party Lite at Goodwill are rare so when I seen this pretty holder for tealights I knew I had to pick it up!

Mirror:



I decided to put a mirror above my end table when I put on a stocking cap (okay I have a lot) to make sure everything looks okay and I haven't had a mirror in the living room since I moved my other mirror into the beauty room. 

Whew! That's it. I'm glad you're still with me!! I can't wait to see what thrifting adventures I will have in the New Year! I need to hit my some of my favorite shops in Omaha too!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent 

 

Comments

Popular Posts