Strange and Unusual: Monster Club

I have decided to start a section called "Strange and Unusual" which will feature different strange/spooky locations. Since everyday is Halloween here and you're probably thinking I should have started this back in October but.... 


Last Wednesday before Thanksgiving, myself and 3 of pinup gal pals went to Monster Club which is in the former Drastic Plastic shop in the Old Market. I have been wanting to eat at MC since it opened and finally got the chance to! 

This is a review of the restaurant and overall experience! 

The atmosphere 10/10  I mean.....


The attention to detail was on point! To say I was obsessed is an understatement! Even the silverware had skulls on it! Plus you can purchase it at the restaurant or online! I may order them!






The food 8/10 

I ordered pulled chicken sandwich as opposed to my normal burger with fries which weren't the best. I should have choose a different side. The sandwich was good though.(my friend Cora got nachos which were so good!) 

Drinks 10/10 

There was themed drinks and I forgot to take a picture of it but I ordered a Frankenstein (of course). It was delicious! My friend Cora got a Christmas themed drink that she was able to keep the glass!

Service 10/10 

Since it wasn't a busy evening, the service was great! In fact one of my gal pals had ordered Mac and Cheese as a side the owner came by and noticed that it wasn't up to snuff he replaced it!! 

Price 10/10 

My bill was $23 which was decent for my meal and 1 drink. Everything was touchless too!

Would I got again? Absolutely! I want to go for lunch sometime and try something else on the menu. To give the food a fair shot but it was great to catch up with my gal pals!!

Stay Spooky!!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts