Etah Love Review

I wanted to get this post up before the end of the year.  It's why I posting this on Monday. Etah Love is doing an end of the year special which is similar to black Friday. 30% off their website and 80% off sale items. 

I had first of Etah Love from Jade the Libra of course also Bailey Sarian (Murder Mystery and Makeup) who did a Collab with them recently (it sold out superfast). They have very popular pieces including the one I ordered Omen (which is in stock currently btw). The ring I have been eyeing the High Priestess sold out again but I do have my eye on some other pieces....  


Omen: Since the 1880's the infamous Death-Head hawkmoth has a been well-documented symbol of terror and dread, a bad omen if there was one. Good thing you aren't superstitious.  

Originally, I was turned off by the price. However, if you want good quality jewelry that won't turn your skin green or fall apart from wear, you got to invest in them. And throw in how crappy 2020 has been....


More information on the product

Packaging: I love how the necklace was well packaged. It came in an box of course then double plastic bagged with their motto "For Heavy Metal Hearts" 

Here some photos of the packaging:


The box without the outside slip cover 

The box with the slip cover 

One of the smaller bags 


Like I said, they package the product super well which is a huge plus for me. 

Here's another shot of the Omen necklace:



I really love the necklace so far! It's a piece to layer with other Etah Love pieces. I am hoping to take advantage of the sale, order another necklace and possibly a ring (even though the high priestess is out).

I give Etah Love an A+ and I can't wait to see as they grow!!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent  


Comments

Popular Posts