20 books for 2020

A peek at my bookshelf!


Hope everyone who celebrates had a Happy and Safe Christmas!

I had been going back and forth on what to post to end 2020. Since we all know 2020 was a huge dumpster fire so instead I decided to share my list of books I've read in 2020 which turned about to be 20. Most books I read I re-read (including Harry Potter) but they still counted. My goal for 2021 is to read 30 books.

Without further ado....


1. Full Circle by Andrea Barber 

2. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone 

3. Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets 

4. Twilight 

5. Life and Death (Twilight reimagined) 

6.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 

7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

9. Ramona Quimby age 8

10. Sisterhood Everlasting

11. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

12. The 2nd Summer of the Sisterhood

13. Girls in Pants 

14. Forever in Blue  

15.Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 

16. Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows

17. The last summer (of you and me) 

18. Waterfall

19. The Stranger Beside Me

20. Midnight Sun 

My goal for 2021 is to read 30 books. I am hoping to order some this week. 

Stay Spooky! 

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts