Make it Black: Christmas

I haven't gotten around to finishing up another post about "dark flowers/funeral flowers" from a video I saw on Gothic Homemaking this is another series I'm calling "Make it Black" but this is a Christmas edition. I haven't done much decorating this year for Christmas (or Creepmas) but I did a few "make it black" projects.  

I found this wooden putz house a Wal-Mart with glitter on the sides:




Of course I took black acrylic paint to it and here is the final product:


It needs something it between the windows. I think I will get some pumpkin charms from Amazon would make it a spooky holiday putz house! 

Next it was time from my wreath. I wanted to use a foam wreath form but they only had one style so I went with my tried and true wreath form the embroidery hoop. I spray painted black:


I got a container of black Christmas ornaments then hot glued them around the hoop and I found this Beetlejuice inspired ribbon to add on top:


Here's the wreath on the door with my bats!!


Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts