Strange and Unusual: PB Here



I am not on Tik Tok (I'm old. I barley keep up with Snap Chat). But lucky for me this ARG (alternate reality game) is on You Tube. Thanks for Loey Lane who dips her toes into the strange and unusual I came across the ARG called PB Here.

PB stands for "Perfect Being" and he discovers he's being held captive in sort of a facility that created him. He's a friendly guy and uses Tik Tok/You Tube to communicate with the outside world. PB escapes the cell he is and starts to find out who he is. 

Upon his discovery, there are other PB porotypes before him. He's also trying to find a way out. So you're thinking how does this get Strange? On Entry 14 PB seems off and says that there was someone in the hallway. It's only we found out there's another PB and imposter. The imposter PB has a crocked nose and is rude. But he insists he's the original PB..... until Entry 16 where he's in an office with another PB in a tube which we find out is the original PB when imposter PB smashes the tube with original PB inside. That's when Imposter PB basically going to destroy the facility. 

In Entry 18 original PB IS the one in the tube! He found a spare phone to record and urges everyone to convince the imposter PB to go to the cell. 

The next entries show PB take down the imposter PB (try to fix the power input that imposter PG messed with) and is trying to figure out how to escape. The building is on lock down due to "toxic air". As of when I write this that is the latest update. 

PB here clips are short so it's easy to follow along and Loey is pretty awesome at summarizing what has happened to if that's more your speed but I decided to dive into the channel myself since Loey only covered up to I believe episode 19/20? 

Here's video Number 1 from Loey's channel if you want to watch and I included PB's first entry on this post too so you can check them out!


Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts