Goodbye CCT

I haven't shared a monthly clutch subscription in a hot minute. But I found out, that Can't Clutch will be ending at the end of 2020. Which is very sad because a lot of small businesses are hurting because of what is going on. I have been of a member of CCT since 2017 which is about a year after it started. I haven't gotten all of the clutches (I will forever regret not getting to pop tart clutch) I had thought about canceling the subscription because the prices went up but I have decided to stay on until the end of December.

I will be sharing a round up of my favorite clutches that I've kept. This post is going to be October's and November's Clutch. Then I will finish up the last clutch hopefully at the end of this month. I will be sad because this was one of my favorite subscriptions out of all the ones I've done. 

Here's October's Clutch:


This a double sided clutch and flair here's the other side of both:


It's a cute fun design and can be used during Christmas/Fall. 

I really LOVE November's Clutch!


It's so cute and sparkly!! I can't wait to see how they end the subscription! 


Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts