Creepmas 2020

Last year, I did a Nightmare Before Christmas theme for Christmas, this year I decided to keep things simple and spooky. Plus I really didn't feel like going all out decorating wise this year. I am debating about getting a larger white tree.

I found black bottle brush trees on clearance from Halloween at Wal-Mart so I took one painted the base black. I had the tree on a tray but I swapped it out for my black cake stand, some black/white pumpkins, and dressed it up with a black/white cloth:


With my little white tree, I found some black ornaments to it and added a bat on the top! Added my Santa nutcracker Jack, a black shaker house from Target and some more NBC goodies:


I still have yet to make a Christmas wreath for my door this year hopefully I can get the materials this weekend. Stay Tuned!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts