Mini Goodwill Haul

Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you liked my strange and unusual post about PB here. I wanted to continue the series somehow since I am not going anywhere probably anytime soon (thanks Covid) and I like the ARG series enough that I figured it was perfect to write in a post. 

Today I am sharing a mini Goodwill haul (I think it would have qualified for a $5 challenge). I did a donation last Thursday and I didn't think I'd find anything (famous last words):


The left is a Scentsy nightlight/warmer it did not come with a light bulb so I need to find one. But it's Spooky! The middle item is a glittered battery operated candle which is perfect for my décor! Last but not least is a cute catch all. I started getting into collecting these this one was only .59 cents!! I put some of my spooky earrings in them!

That's it for my haul!

Stay Spooky! 

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts