Hall Closet Organization Part 3

Happy Monday!

I have 2 hall closets. After Christmas the one closer to my bathroom, I ended up organizing that one because it needed it really badly (it was a mess!). My other closet got really bad and unorganized after I did re-organize it in 2015 Then I did again maybe a year ago or was it two? I don't remember documenting it. I was surprised that I did back then (LOL) but that's when I was trying to be an organizing blog.

I am guilty that this closet has become sort of a "catch all" for junk (just like everything else in cupboards am I right?). Of course I think in the year New Year, everyone gets on the declutter, re-organization, cleaning mode.

I used it as an excuse to not go to bed at 4:30pm on a Friday but it needed to be done here's the before photo:


Yeah it's bad. I started storing my craft supplies in here......

What I did:

I took out a container of travel sized makeup, expired products and tossed them. I down sized to another smaller bin (one of the purple ones), I put my hair accessories in there, a lot of stuff got tossed, I took some of my 31 bags emptied, and put my craft supplies in one of them, because they were in multiple bags, and I emptied my travel bags that were full, then I put all of them in one spot so I know where they were because I couldn't locate some of them that I use to carry my period products in. I put them one of the other containers that they were but just them.

The after:


Okay the towels aren't tidy but everything else its. I also did some re-arranging on the shelves, to make everything fit, . The bottom is where I keep my travel and reusable bags. So I don't have to go looking for one when I need it.

I am really happy how much better it looks!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts