Daisy Earring Collection

I want to showcase some of my collections on here that are smaller and easy to photograph. The first up is my daisy earring collection!

I never thought I would have a collection of Daisy earrings. Pineapple earrings sure but I was completely surprised that I have a collection! But daises are my favorite flowers as you know. My collection just grew!! I wanted bigger daises earrings and I finally have them!



Left to right: Erst Wilder Daises: This was last Spring if I remember right when Erst Wilder did their floral release. I picked them up at Daisy Jones Locker to match my daisy dress I got from Heart of Haute.

Top left: Vintage clip on earrings from my friend Vicki Chrisman and the small ones in the middle are also from Vicki I had gotten a ton of vintage jewelry from her last Christmas.

Top right: Leavanter  Co  I was pretty sure these were the largest daisy earring I had so far until I got the ones in the middle!

Lower right: Claire's no real fun story with these but they were one of the first pairs I got!

Middle: I got these from Femme De Bloom they are perfect!

Bottom: I got these from Insomniac Creations (sadly their store is closed)WAY  back in the day. I think besides the daisy dangles they were my first pair of daisy earrings!


Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent




Comments

Popular Posts