Goodwill $10 Challenge 2020

I decided to go thrifting last Thursday (first time in 2020). Purses were 50% off! Along with Christmas but I really didn't look at them and I couldn't find the clutches/wallets (they were moved but maybe for my benefit!) anyways as usual it became a $10 challenge woot woot!

Onto the haul!


Anchor tray: I put it in the bathroom and swapped out the one I repainted. .99 cents

Tea pot: Ty-Phoo is a tea brand from the UK (I had to look it up!) but I was excited because I have been looking for a red tea pot! It was $2.99

Bag: This is a Thirty-One bag I think it's a travel bag but I upgraded it to put all my pens, etc that I used at work. I don't think it qualified for 50% off though. However I could not pass it up!

Tin/Bank: This is in the shape of UK phone booth it was for Russel Stover's candy but it's cute.

Total $8.52

That's pretty good!

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts