Tuesday Thoughts: Kobe Bryant

Normally I don't post on Tuesdays but today I felt the need to. 



Sunday night I woke to the news that Kobe Bryant and his 13-year old daughter Gianna were killed in helicopter crash. I was scrolling through the article and saw his name my jaw hit the floor. Almost like a bad dream. Kobe is gone along with his daughter and others. 

He was 41. The same age as my sister when she passed in 2013.

Too young. Too soon. 

It's hard to grasp when a celebrity dies I remember when Prince died. I kept thinking "this can't be" he had so much potential yet we was only 57. David Bowie was only 69 even then you think there could have been more from them. Even Kobe who had retired in 2016 after a 20 year basketball career. 5x NBA champion, MVP on several different occasions, an Olympic gold medalist -the list goes on. Now fades into black. 

The loss of Kobe hurts. Because of the impact he made in his short life a lot people looked up and admired him. On top of that he leaves behind 3 young ladies the youngest 7 months who will never know her daddy along with his wife Vanessa. They always say life is way too short and man is it. You may never know what happens day after day. 

Hug your loved ones!! 

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts