December Can't Clutch This

I know it's late AF (gotta love UPS), but I still wanted to share my Can't Clutch This from December. I think I am in year three of the subscription? It's one of the monthly subscriptions I've kept up with. And I've done quite a few:

Ipsy: I want to say 3 years?

Pinup in a Pack: About a year

Fandom of the Month: Only 3 months

Loot Crate: About a year I think

Scent Bird: 1 month (I skipped December so stay tuned for January!)

Anyways, Thanks to the holidays and whatnot there was a delay with my clutch. It seems when I email to say something the next thing you know, the package shows up. 2nd time that's happened!


Color me shook



Here's the clutch



It's another nod to the 60's-70's. Fun spring colors. As you know, there are 3 straps that can be used as multi purpose clutches. The pink of course would work with this one. 

It's a quick post! Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts