Erst Wilder Bugs

Happy Friday!

It's the last day of January! Sunday maybe Superbowl Sunday but for me it's my first pinup contest of 2020!! I will competing at Behind the Glass Comics in Lincoln. It's also my first comic contest! I will be recapping the contest Wednesday!

Today I wanted to share my selection from Erst Wilder's newest collection for 2020 which is Insects and Bugs! I really wanted to get more than 1 (I may later on for Valentines) but I held off on temptation and got one that I really loved!

Chasing Fireflies


I loved chasing fireflies as a kid during the summer so when I saw this brooch I decided I had to add this one to my collection!!

What I love is how beautiful and big this brooch is! Erst Wilder always knocks it out of the park! I love the glitter and purple swirl colors too!

Also a bonus with the order I got this cute card featuring some of the pieces in the collection! Which is fun for framing!!


Have a great weekend!!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts