Fashion Friday: Dollskill Review

It has been forever since I've done a Fashion Friday so I thought I would bring it back!

I decided to order from Dollskill  because they were having a big sale also because they have line from the 90's Delia's.

I remember getting the Delia's catalog in the mail it was so fun looking at the photos wishing that I could pull off the clothes (and afford them). I did buy some bedding from them once upon a time. And since Dollskill brought Delia's back to life. I had to order!

*Note one item I ordered I had to return because it didn't fit. But once I exchange it so there will be a part 2!

But my favorite item......


This coat!!! I had debated about the coat for a month and when I seen it was marked down really well (thank you after Christmas sale!) I knew I had to get it!!!

It totally give me Harry from 3rd Rock from the Sun vibes:


All jokes aside this coat is so soft, fluffy and cute!!

Here's a shameless Target selfie of the coat in action:


The coat is warm even though Nebraska has kind of missed the memo that it's winter here I only wore it that Friday and to work Sunday morning (after being called a pimp by the security boys ha ha).

Negative: Only one! The coat uses hooks as opposed to a zipper or buttons. It only has 3 of them which they come loose easily (when sitting in the car) and the top one is by my neck which is a tad uncomfortable

Other than that I love the coat!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts