Valentine's DIY's

Wow! I can't believe this is the last week of January!

As you know I'm not really into Valentines Day, but I decided to do some simple decorating but thanks to some inspiration from Chic on the Cheap I was able to come up with some cute decor!


Typical I couldn't find some of the same items that Chic on the Cheap used but I did two of the designs!

Heart Shadow box:



I totally failed taking my process pictures for this one but you remove the circle (it pops off pretty easy) then paint the box the color of your choice (I did black). Next print off the heart design (link in the video description) cut it out to fit and glue it into the box!

The finished product:




Heart print outs:




As you know I love framing just about anything so I had to do some Valentine Day ones! Again click on the link from the video below, print out the hearts then frame! Usually I do 8x10" frames from projects but Wal-Mart didn't have any in stock so I chose 8x8"


Heart Wreath



The Dollar Tree has heart shaped wire wreath forms similar to the ones they had for Christmas. I took the black feather boa from my Christmas Wreath to use on this one:





I took some roses from Wal-Mart and added them to the center:



Wooden Heart:

The final project on the deck is a wooden heart from Dollar Tree:



I painted it black:



I struggled for a bit after that. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so I took some white paint and a TP tube:



I may repaint it to be more Anti Valentine's Related but it works for now.

Do you decorate for Valentine's?

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts