Blue Blood Palette Review

Happy Wednesday!!

I have been wanting to share my review of Blue Blood for a bit... I actually forgot about it for a minute there. 


JSC released Blue Blood last year in Spring of 2019. Here's the video:


I purchased BB on Black Friday as part of the sale. Let's get into it shall we?


The packing though:



One thing I LOVE about JSC is how much the pay attention to outside packing too. 



It looks like a coffin which is what Jeffree was after for the design. I love the latch opening too!



The best part of the palette it has a ton of neutrals so if you're not one to go crazy with the pigments you can always tone it down. But I love all the colors and haven't dipped my brushes into all of them yet. 

I can't sing my praises enough!! I am looking forward to 2020 at JSC!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts