Hobby Lobby goodies

I finally took a trip to Hobby Lobby (first for 2020!) last Monday. I had gotten a gift card so that's a good excuse to shop there right? Right!

Honestly, I wasn't looking for anything (famous last words) so I walked around the store until something sparked joy (as they say!)  I did pick up 3 items (40% coupon too!) so I thought I'd share!


I saw this tea kettle I knew that I had to have it! To be honest I really wanted to get one (to go with my teapot I got last week) as opposed to using the coffee pot to heat up water. The negative is the tea kettle doesn't whistle but I still love it anyways!


I fell in LOVE with this Central Perk sign! It's perfect for any die hard Friends fan.



Last but not least this Coke straw holder. I have been searching for a one for quite sometime. Granted it's not actual vintage however it was cheaper than some of the ones I have looked at antique stores. But I am happy with this investment!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts