Vacation Recap and a Tattoo

Hello Darlings!

I am back from my vacation and I'd like to say it was amazing, and Dita filled but sadly it was a low-key restful vacation which is what I needed. I did watch Black Panther and went to Infinity War (p.s. I am mad at Stan Lee) I went to the Old Market with Robbie to show him Hollywood Candy and The Flying Worm Vintage, spent time with my mom and I did drive to Lincoln on Friday to see Luke and Sylvia, then ended the week at a wedding for my friend's son.

The Saturday before my vacation, my friend Sara (my pinup sister from another mister) and I got off work and drove to Lincoln for Iron Brush Tattoo's 16th Anniversary bash which you got to pick a tattoo from several of their books which costs around $60-$180 it went to a local charity LUX Center for the Arts in Lincoln which raised enough money for 250 kids to do a 6 week art program which is amazing!!

After we got our tattoos! We were silly!
Here is tattoo number 6:


I've always wanted a sparrow tattoo and was excited to find one that was perfect!!!


The UK phone booth at Spaghetti Works 


Robbie and I had supper at Spaghetti Works which is in the Old Market which was very aesthetically pleasing!! It was dark on the inside so it was hard to take photos.


I ordered a pair yellow Converse to match my car Sunni!!


The weather has been cold and rainy the last few days so needless to say so was the wedding! But the reception was at Woodcliff and always has an amazing view!!

I'll be back on Wednesday with the newest Erstwilder Brooch Release!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts