Erst Wilder: Rocky Horror Picture Show

 I am on vacation this week so all my posts are post dated! 

This post is super late, but better late than never right?

As you know, Erst Wilder does regular releases they have one coming up this week in fact! Called South American Socialites! They just did one a nod to Australia where the company is based from, and last month they did another set of movie brooches from Rocky Horror Picture Show!! 

Rocky Horror has to be right up as one of my all time favorite movies. Who doesn't love Tim Curry wearing fishnets and a corset? I literally was excited to get my hands on some of pieces in this collection! I decided to go with two of the designs from this collection:



Columbia The Corruptible: As you know, I met Nell Campbell back at my first Free Comic Book Day and I had to get her. However she was sold out on the site! Lucky for me, Daisy Jones Locker had yet to get their Rocky Horror shipment so I was able to pre-order Columbia!!

Dr. Frank: Of course I had to get Dr. Frank obviously my cousin actually bought this one for my birthday present! He knew I wanted Columbia but asked if there was any other ones I wanted so I told him to get me Dr. Frank.

But brooches have amazing details as always and glitter to boot!!!  Some of the pieces are sold out but you can still get a few of the great designs!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts