Powder Room Sign

Happy Memorial Day!!

I have gotten my May Studio DIY Clutch but it didn't with the flair for the month (which is actually needed) so I won't be sharing that until later on and my pinup in a pack hasn't come in either yet so I thought I would finally share more of my bathroom remakes.

I've wanted a powder room sign for quite sometime but I could never find one that was affordable or that I like so I decided to make my own! (Which is so satisfying!)

First, I started off with a wooden Anchor sign I got from Wal-Mart (hello .97 cents!):



I decided to use the same pool blue paint I did for the Cat Eye artwork



Originally, I had drawn out the words "Powder Room" along the top and the bottom of the anchor, then marked it off with masking tape but then I ended up having to paint over it (crafter problems) but I took a pencil first to write out my words then followed it up with a Sharpie pen:


After it dried I hung it up! Here is my old sign:


And the new


I really love it! I will be sharing the rest of my bathroom updates later on this month!I am really excited for the month of June there is going to be some exciting things going! It will be busy yet exciting month bring on summer!!

Have a great day!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts