April Can't Clutch This

It's time once again for Studio DIY's monthly Can't Clutch This!

I was pretty excited to get the clutch the day before my birthday, and this was a really fun design:



I am a twist cone fanatic! It is my go to at Zesto's all the time. So I thought the all over ice cream cone print was a clever idea. I am not big into pastels as some gals are but this will be a fun clutch to use late spring into summer!

Let's talk about the flair for this month:




You might have heard this phrase before with extra fries? Instead it's extra ice cream still very clever and a nice large durable flair.

The lining of the clutch which is usually pink was a salmon color which I am not digging but it did have the signature inside pocket!

I'd give this clutch an A.

I am approaching the 1 year mark already with Studio DIY. I haven't decided if I want to keep going with this subscription another year or not. I've enjoyed getting the clutches and giving them away too! Plus I have yet to get Red Bird Vintage box to try (they keep selling out!).

****************************************

I was going to recap my birthday this week, but it didn't turn out so good. Before I get to that I will share you share my super cute cake from Hy-Vee:


Sadly, after lunch I was in a car accident. Long story short there was sun glare and I got collided with a school bus. Luckily, there was no kids on the bus just the driver and the aide, nobody got hurt but my poor car Harvey got smashed pretty good:


So did my cake which made me really sad because it was so pretty! But it's still edible! Needless to say I didn't get to do what I truly wanted for my birthday which was to go Antiquing either in Wayne or in Lincoln. I'm grounded until I figure out the verdict on my car.

I will keep everyone posted!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts