May Pinup in a Pack

Better late than never!!

On the last day of May (that totally rhymed!) I am sharing May's pinup in a pack! As you know Pinup in a pack is a monthly subscription like Ipsy or Can't Clutch This! It's $19.99 or the vintage option $34.99 (which I have yet to try).

Let's get to it!!

One thing is with pinup in a pack each one is different! They are along the same line of accessories but there are different color schemes, etc so it is a surprise on what you get! Also if you can't wear the sunglasses due to your prescription, reach out to them and they are awesome at substituting for something just as cute! Check out Penny Snark who is how I found out about Pinup in the pack from! She wears prescription glasses so does get another accessory instead!



The first thing my eyes went to is the half hoop earrings in a beautiful sky blue which will go with a lot of my light blue dresses they are perfect! The scarf is so pretty I love the cream color and it's the 2nd large scarf I've gotten and I have yet to figure out how to tie/style it but I did hang it in my room. And there's the sunglasses!! I love a good cat eye, these have a classic style with them. I just recently broke two pairs of my eyes (sad face) so it's nice to replace one of them.

I'd give this month pack an A+ I can't wait for the summer boxes!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts