Free Comic Book Day Recap

Saturday was a super busy day!

Cinco De Mayo, The Kentucky Derby and Free Comic Book Day!!

I wasn't sure if I would go to Krypton Comics or Pop Culture Exchange because my cousin was primary IT on call for work and he got called to work on a problem which turned into an all nighter. But as luck would have it my cousin texted me and we were off! We didn't meet the celeb guest this year because he wasn't in my time (Reb Brown) so I was okay with that. I did get a few goodies:


Deadpool purse, a comic (sorry for the glare), and a Harley Quinn Figure



Then stopping at Pop Culture:


Justice League Edition Wonder Woman



Petunia pig from Looney Tunes dressed as Wonder Woman I had one as a kid


I also got Rocky Horror Picture Show on DVD which I don't have in my collection (believe it or not!) so that was exciting for me because on Wednesday I am finally sharing my Erst Wilder Rocky Horror Brooches!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts