Dolly Cool Haul

Happy Friday!

Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo and Free Comic Book Day. This year the celeb guest at Krypton Comics is unfamiliar to me so I am not sure if I will go this year or not. It seems to be a tradition now (my 3rd year) and we go to a movie after. However, I haven't seen Black Panther yet so I am afraid there will be details that I'll miss if I see Infinity War first. The struggle is indeed real.

Today I wanted to share another haul from my favorite Etsy shop Dolly Cool. I love Clare so much and her products! I can't sing her praises enough!



First up is her cat zipper pouch. This is a new product that Clare created. They are other styles and sizes too. The one I got about 5.5" (14cm) wide x 4.5" (11.5cm) high which I was really impressed with the size! Perfect for traveling or storing your goodies.

Record Hop Music Print 50's style hair scarf. Another new print designed by Clare! I love her hair scarves too. The bright colors are so much fun!

Pineapple necklace. Yup my name is Miss Mag Nificent and I have been bitten by the pineapple bug! I wasn't sure if I wanted the necklace or one of the two brooches so I went with the necklace to be different and I don't have many Dolly Cool Necklaces. It's super cute and I can't wait to style it!

Bee earrings and pin set. I wanted some bees to go with my Voo Doo Vixen Daisy/Bee dress so these were perfect!! Super cute too!

The best part as always is when Clare gives a free gift and a hand written note! I got a blue sparrow pin which I already have and added to my work badge :)

If you haven't already, check out Dolly Cool you won't be sorry!

***************************

My weekend plans, fell through due to my car Harvey was in an accident a week ago. It's been a tough week, but I found out that the damages to Harvey resulting in a total loss of the car. I've only had my car a year so it was pretty hard news to take in. It means that I have to start all over looking for a new car and my trip to KC isn't going to happen either which sucks. I am trying to figure out a new plan while I am on vacay.

Have a good weekend

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts