Erst Wilder: South American Socialites

It's that time again!!

You guessed it Erst Wilder's Newest Release: South American Socialites!!  Which was released last week while I was on vacation and I stayed up until 9:30pm (my time) to order some goodies! I also stopped at Daisy Jones Locker for a few more!

At first I wasn't jazzed about the newest release until I saw Pedro the Piranha then all bets were off! And this is the first time I am sharing a new collection a week after their release!

Let's get onto it!

First up: Alex the Axolotl:




Not going to lie Alex wearing smart glasses won me over! He's so cute and sparkly! Which has become a thing now with Erst Wilder and I am not mad about it!

Francie  the Flamingo:



Flamingos are kind of a pinup must have! I don't have any flamingo brooches and when I got a closer look at her I knew she had to come home with me! Plus she's wearing a tiara!

Last but not least.....



Pedro the Piranha!

Fun fact: I knew a Pedro (not from Napoleon Dynamite either) he worked security at the hospital and he became such a great friend and he passed away in 2014 I miss him every single day so this brooch is a way to keep his memory alive!

What I love about this brooch is the detail which Erst Wilder always knocks it out of the park! Right down to his bowler hat and jewel encrusted tooth! Can we say dapper?

As always a few pieces have already sold out but they're are some really cute pieces left! What are your favorites?

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts