Fashion Friday: Vintage Polka Dots

I am back to posting for Fashion Friday! Well this week anyways!

I scored this cute dress from Scout when I was at the fill-a-bag sale for Earth Day which didn't go well (more on that later) this was actually on a rack of course what drew me in was the fact it had polka dots, was red and later I discovered it had pockets!!



It waited patiently in my closet for a day that I could wear it and Sunday turned out to be a perfect day! In the Lutheran Church (also Catholic) we have a season called Pentecost (I won't bore you with the details) where we can wear red. So I decided to take this dress out for a spin!



I have yet to learn how to date vintage items, from my understanding it's 60's? That's the vibe I got for it and how I styled it!




Dress: Dry Scout Goods
Shoes: Goodwill
Brooch and scarf: Vintage
Earrings: Luxulite

Note: It was dreadfully cold that day and I wore a white cardigan with the dress, also there was dog poop all over this location! So I was doing my best to avoid stepping in it!

I haven't done an updated post on some of the murals in town which I need to do! I have a big work weekend ahead of me including working ALL weekend through the holiday! Next weekend is Wizard World my 2nd Con of 2018!

Have a great weekend!!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts