Whatever Wednesday: August Ipsy Glam Bag

 Sorry for the brief absence! This week is my last week of school so I am trying to get everything done on top of training at work so I haven't had the time to blog. But I wanted to get the Ipsy review out of the way and I am going on vacation again next week (My Vixen shoot!). I am hoping I can squeeze in some post dated stuff ready for you but I don't you'll know why! 


Wow! Ipsy did some changes to their glam bags!

First off the packaging is now gold instead of pink:



I am little bummed about it however I think it's neat (I am thinking Christmas for wrapping). Also they introduced Ipsy cash where you can buy products and get cash for buying! I am thinking about this to get more products because who doesn't love extra money? More on this to come!
 

Onto the bag! August theme: Good Vibes Only



The bags this month are positive sayings on them mine is Wild and Free with a cute tassel for the zipper I kind of wished I had gotten one of the other ones though.



Products: Most of these products 3 out of 5 I will be saving for travel which is what I like to do with most of the products so I don't have to spend money on them.

Aurora Pro Cover Up concealer in Pale Ecru: I just re purchased some more of Soap and Glory's concealer so this is one will be saved for travel but I did swatch it and does blend in really well

Naked Cosmetics HD Finishing Translucent Powder: I am so happy to have gotten more powder because I've finally used some that I gotten in a previous glam bag and was using the travel sized one!

Black Magic Mascara Deluxe: I sure have been getting a lot of mascara lately!

Formula 10.06 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask- Yay for a new mud mask!  It so amazing and smells great too!!

I give this month's bag an A

Enjoy the rest of the week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts