N is for Nautical


So I am day late on posting the ABC's of pinup but darn internet wasn't working gotta love modern technology! Without further ado......

N is for Nautical.  

Like with anchors, nautical seems to be a pinup style/staple or it is in my closet anyways! Since I am beach lover, I've had nautical touches here and there throughout my whole life. The color schemes are fun and simple but still can make a statement! 

Colors: For nautical theme it's like patriotic or Americana (hence why I decorate in the theme for July 4th) with  reds (and darker reds), white s(creams) and blues (navy mostly but any color of blue works) along with some black, greys, tan and a bit of turquoise can be thrown in.

Here's an example of a nautical style cardigan:



I thrifted this from Goodwill it's super cute and easy to style.

Here are some of the dresses I have:

This one is my pageant dress!


(All my dresses are from Sourpuss clothing)


This was my Easter Dress

I believe this is sold out but my favorite! 




My July 4th Dress it's a Rosie Dress!



That's it for today's post! Wednesday I will be sharing my Garage Sale/Goodwill Thrift Haul


Have a great day!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts