O is for Opportunities

Hello! I am on vacation this week but I am past due for ABC's of Pinup so here we go!!

O is for Opportunities

Depending where you are, there is a ton of opportunities for pinups like get together or festivals like Viva Las Vegas, Nashville Boogie,  New England Shake Up (to name a few), the UK does ton of them and Australia. You know to meet other pinups, shop, have fun, etc. I haven't discovered many here but Daisy Jones Locker has been doing something the last three years and finally this I am participating!




Last year, I missed out on the pageant so I knew I had to take a chance this year! I was #2 sign up! I have my dress picked out and I got some shoes. Last weekend was one of the meetings which I'll recap next week.

Don't be afraid to get yourself out there in the pinup world when an opportunities comes up!


Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts