Whatever Wednesday: Another Thrift Haul

I am on vacation this week so enjoy some post dated entries!


I did it again. I went thrifting again. I promise to make these post altogether next month :)

I went to Pickens again  which you remember from my last vacation and I also stopped at a Goodwill in Columbus, Nebraska last Sunday when we were visiting a church in Leigh, Nebraska.

So let's get started shall we?

 From Pickens: (left to right)



I got this beautiful hand mirror (for $12.00) It called out to me they had several but I picked the greenish one.

The necklace next to the mirror is actually what I had my eye on when I stopped the first time at Pickens, lo and behold it was there! So I knew it was meant for me!!! (it was $10.00)

Also I got another strand of faux pearls these were only a $1 and I needed another size strand (I have a larger set) that gives me a bit of variety.

Last item on the right is a small vintage Coke Tray a steal at $4.00

Everything was just under $30.00.

Next at Columbus Goodwill (again left to right):




I got these low red sandals/heels they fit me perfectly even though the size was not indicated anywhere! As you know I have rather large feet so finding shoes (especially cute vintage style) is hard for me.

To the right of them are a pair of silver sparkly flats. Can you believe it?? I about lost my mind. They were my size and in perfect condition! They made me so happy and I wore them with my green dress from last fashion Friday's post.

Next up, I know, I know another clutch but come on it's polka dotted!! Plus it has SO MANY POCKETS!!!!! And you know how I feel about pockets (does the pocket dance). Plus you can get a fun key chain (which poofy one have been all the rage??) Plus it matches my polka dotted dresses so......

Last but not least looks almost like a child sized wallet but it has mesh pockets on the inside and one that zips then it folds over and the rubber band but I totally thought it would be awesome as a small travel sized jewelry holder since I can't my drawstring bag one.

This was all under $10 of course.


Until next time!!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts