Whatever Wedneday: Hickie From Kenickie

I am still trying to catch up on posts a month later (I know!) but I wanted to share this because I am excited about this and I wanted to get this post out there.

There is brooch company called Erstwilder that's based in Australia. I've been a long time admirer of their brooches but they are a tad on the pricey side however they are great quality. What's exciting is that Daisy Jones Locker carries some of them now at pretty reasonable prices! And I love supporting my local business :)

Anyways Erstwilder just launched new designs from the movie Grease!  As you know I am a diehard Grease fan I was Rizzo last year for Halloween after all. I was double excited that Daisy Jones would be carrying some of the pieces! Of course I only have it my budget right now to get one of the designs. Which was a tough decision. I was leaning towards Grease Lighting (AKA Automatic, Systematic) brooch because that is one of my favorite parts of the movie where the T Birds sing Grease Lighting of course or Kenickie (AKA Hickie from Kenickie). I went with Kenickie because who doesn't love Kenickie? I think I like him more than Danny but here's the brooch:


As you can see, it comes in this fantastic box with the Grease Logo.


Inside the lid is the name of the brooch and the inscription:

Don't get the wrong impression. Tough as his leather jacket and smooth as his hair gel. He's just a sweetheart really. Doesn't that melt your heart! It does mine!! Love at first site!!

I found out that Rizzo was the popular choice at Daisy Jones (the was two of them) so I was happy that I got the one and only Kenickie brooch. My other favorite that was not included at the shop was the T Birds logo brooch. I may have to order that one.

And I am hoping that I can get Grease Lighting Saturday when I got for my 2nd Annual Swap and Sell. I will be writing a post of Friday of how to sell your pretties!

I'll the post with Grease Lighting!


Which Brooch is your favorite?

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts