Fashion Friday Handbag Series: All about the Floozy

Hi! Can you believe it's August?

 Sorry I haven't posted at all this week. I totally dropped the ball and I didn't have all my photos for another post so I will be back to regularly scheduled posts next week. But for now I will finally recap the last of the handbag series for fashion Friday!

The first one I got was from Daisy Jones Locker (Sourpuss doesn't carry it anymore) which is black with a red bow:



Next, I got a cherry print one this one has two handles (Sourpuss doesn't carry it either anymore)

The last one I have is silver glitter!

What I like about these purses:

  • They're affordable
  • They come in fun colors
  • Leopard print on the inside 
  • The big bow on the front
  • Snap closure (easier than a zipper)
  • They two inside pockets and a zipper pocket
  • They have a retro look to them

 Need I say more? Check out the other Floozy bags 


Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts