Fashion Friday: Green with envy

Happy Friday!

I forgot to post about the Swap and Sell at Daisy Jone's Locker. There was only a total of two of us. Myself and another local gal who found out is in pageant with me in September (more on that later!) plus the store manger Angi had a few things to sell. But other than that..... I did however sell three of my dresses which made me very happy.

Then I tried on this dress from Tatyana Boutique Which I wasn't sure about at first but everyone else was trying that dress on and it became the popular dress of the night!!! So I ended up trying it on and fell in love!! See for yourself:





Funny story there is an old building in Fremont that has been numerous things including a tuxedo store, antique store (of course) and a coffee shop (the main door in the front are blue) but the side doors are green just like my dress! This was the best photo it was rather windy that afternoon. I paired it with mostly silver accessories and I did get some blingly earrings for the shop too. The silver shoes I found at Goodwill which I'll be sharing another haul this week on!


I am going on a small vacation next week since the semester is over and I am going to KC!


Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags



Comments

Popular Posts