Vintage Kitchen Part 3

For Part 1 and Part 2

Hello! I can't believe it's April! It's my birthday month!!

 Finally at long last I am sharing the last of my vintage kitchen photos!There's still some items I don't have yet but hopefully I can get them in the future.

First is the wall above the gumball machine left of the sink:



This is when I had my St. Pat's decorations up. I have a few Elvis collector cards so I framed one of them. I've had this cherry print bandanna so I cut it to size and stuck it in a 5x7" frame.

The next picture is to the right of my sink and coffee pot this is my utensil caddy which has new red items most came from Hobby lobby the domestic diva came from Wal-Mart, and the Wonder Woman one came from Gordman's:



I also have my Coke tins here. The furthest one I stash my cherry tootsie pops in:




Next on the wall above my microwave, is the tray memo board and to the right is my "Lucy does a commercial" tin sign. It's one of my favorite episodes!



Finally around my microwave to the left is a black and white watch tin, my chocolate jar, plus to milk bottle that I got from Target (They're fun to drink milk out of!)


And last but not least to the right is one of my many favorite pin-up photos of yours truly plus that jar is Stark's kitty treats!



Hope you enjoyed all these posts! Thanks for sticking round!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts